And prepare you for the next stage of your career as a senior manager.
What’s the key to effective leadership? How do you develop the right strategy for your company – and make it happen? What does it take to communicate effectively across the organisation – with top management, your peers and the people you lead?
The Leadership Acceleration Programme provides the insight and skills you need to tackle questions like these – and find your own answers.
The programme will improve your performance at your existing level and prepare you for the next stage of your career as a senior manager.
Tuition fee and other expenses
Tuition: DKK 59.500 / € 7.950
+ accommodation and meals
Sign up for the next programme
|Spring 2021 - Leadership Acceleration Programme|
|Module 1||8 - 11 March||Hotel Koldingfjord, Denmark|
|Module 2||27 - 29 April 2021||IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland|
Get information on Leadership Acceleration Programme – in co-operation with IMD
In close collaboration with top-ranking business school, IMD and business experts, the programme is designed to address the real-world challenges faced by Scandinavian professionals working in small and medium-size companies.
You’ll study key topics such as:
- leadership – tackling the challenges of leadership, developing effective communication skills and managing change
- strategy – helping to define and formulate the right strategy for your company
- execution – implementing the strategy and creating the optimal conditions for innovation and operational excellence.
Morten Skou Henriksen
Senior Director, Network & Security, Atea
Morten Skou Henriksen is Senior Director, Network & Security at Atea Denmark and has completed the Leadership Acceleration Program IMD. – The diversity and versatility of the education appealed to me, and then it was extremely positive that it was an intensive and relatively short course. The combination of self-study via e-learning, practical cases, sparring with my IMD coach as well as group work was a hugely exciting way to learn. In addition, it was crucial to me that it was a program developed in collaboration with the internationally recognized business school, IMD, says Morten Skou Henriksen.
Lasse Østergaard Nielsen
Regional Sales Director, Roblon
Lasse Østergaard Nielsen, Regional Sales Director at Frederikshavn-based Roblon, has completed the Leadership Acceleration Program IMD. – I have been sales manager for about ten years and along the way have participated in a number of sales management courses, but needed a higher level management training without it being as comprehensive as a full MBA. In short, I had a need to update my toolbox and be inspired by some skilled teachers, explains Lasse Østergaard Nielsen. He saw the study environment at the Swiss IMD as very positive.
Director, Head of Treasury, Danish Commodities
Jesper Nielsen-Terp is Director, Head of Treasury at Danske Commodities, an energy trading house that has just become part of Equinor. – My background for participating in the Leadership Acceleration Program IMD was mainly to strengthen my strategic focus and my communication skills, says Jesper Nielsen-Terp and continues:
What´s in it for you – and for your company?
Joining the Leadership Acceleration Programme is an investment that generates long-term value for you and the organisation you work for.
- leadership education at the highest international level – at one of the world’s leading business schools, under the guidance of international experts from the business and academic communities
- a customised curricula – of relevant tools and skills, ready for you to take home and apply
- a unique learning environment – of inspiring teachers and colleagues who share insights and bring valuable experience and expertise to discussions
- an excellent network – of ambitious professionals from across Scandinavia.
Your company gets:
- a competent leader – who can proactively tackle leadership challenges and knows how to nurture talent in others
- a confident strategist – who has acquired measurable skills to formulate strategic initiatives, assess which will have the greatest impact on the company, and make them happen
- an inspired employee – who feels stimulated and ready to move to the next level of leadership.
The programme is designed for Scandinavian professionals with:
- 3+ years of leadership experience but currently not in an executive position
- a strong professional track record
- an ambition to boost skills and learning to prepare for the next level of leadership
Fast facts on IMD
- More than 9,000 executives from more than 100 countries come to IMD each year
- Around 170 global companies choose IMD for their customised programmes each year
- An alumni network with more than 800,000 members worldwide
- More than 20 different nationalities represented in the IMD faculty and staff
- Ranked TOP 3 in executive education worldwide (Financial Times 2012 – 2020)
and ranked FIRST in open programmes worldwide (Financial Times 2012 – 2020)