POSITIVE IMPACT ON YOUR CAREER
What’s the key to effective leadership? How do you develop the right strategy for your company – and make it happen? What does it take to communicate effectively across the organisation – with top management, your peers and the people you lead?
The Leadership Acceleration Programme provides the insight and skills you need to tackle questions like these – and find your own answers.
The programme will improve your performance at your existing level and prepare you for the next stage of your career as a senior manager.
The Leadership Acceleration Programme is continuously developed in collaboration with leading professors from one of the world’s most recognized business schools, Swiss IMD.
The development ensures that there is a focus on the latest and most relevant knowledge combined with useful strategic and managerial tools.
The Programme is for you who want to keep up with the times and who has a desire to develop your own leadership career – professionally as well as personally.
After completing your education, you will receive an education certificate from Scandinavian Executive Institute and IMD.
Sign up for the next programme
|August 2023 - Leadership Acceleration Programme|
|Module 1||21 - 24 August 2023||Hotel Koldingfjord, Denmark|
|Module 2||26 - 28 September 2023||IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland|
Get information on Leadership Acceleration Programme – in co-operation with IMD
The programme focuses on four essential skills:
LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY, INNOVATION AND COMMUNICATION.
The teaching of leadership captures the development of your role as a leader and familiarize you with the essential preconditions for how you create a culture that supports the company’s ambitions.
Strategy and strategy execution
The strategy section gives you a good overview of the most important elements of a company’s strategy, from strategy formulation to implementation. You will be able to assess strategic challenges and tie everyday challenges along with the company’s strategic situation.
The innovation part of the program teaches you how to use new innovation methods be able to understand the customer’s needs from a new angle, translate this into innovative ideas as well as get these realized in practice.
We also examine how to create the right balance between innovation and operation.
Dealing with the role of good and present communicator is crucial for the success of any leader. Therefore, through the program you will learn to communicate complex issues clearly and distinctly, work with your personal impact as well as media training.
Kristine Martin Berg
“The program has been both extremely exciting and inspiring. I have returned with many useful and tangible tools and methods that I can directly incorporate into my daily work. I have received a lot of positive input and many recommendations for what I can work on. In addition, I found that the teachers were tremendously skilled and open to sharing their knowledge with us. And not least: initiate discussions where the participants’ diverse challenges were also put into play.
Stefan Schultz Tiedemann
Business Excellence Manager, Royal Unibrew (Italy)
“The program was very well organized, and the variation between the more “practical” teachers in Denmark and the international professors at IMD in Switzerland worked perfectly well. I feel that I have gained a good overview and a 360-degree perspective within the disciplines of leadership, strategy, communication and innovation. And then there were some “dives” into other disciplines, which are very useful to me. The teachers were also good at linking theory with practice and also very responsive to the participants and open to dialogue and sparring.
Strategic Marketing Director, STARCO
“I have been working with strategies for a number of years, but needed some theories put in place and gain insight into tangible and newer models that I can apply in relation to my strategy work. One of my other main motivators for participating in the LAP IMD was, that I was curius about the the latest news, get a ‘vitamin injection’, become more aware of my own strengths and weaknesses and how I can influence and develop them. The level of the education has been very high and it is hugely competent and updated professors one meets at the course. All in all an intense and well composed programme. In addition it is extremely rewarding to meet like-minded people who have experienced some of the same challenges as oneself”.
What´s in it for you – and for your company?
Joining the Leadership Acceleration Programme is an investment that generates long-term value for you and the organisation you work for.
- leadership education at the highest international level – at one of the world’s leading business schools, under the guidance of international experts from the business and academic communities
- a customised curricula – of relevant tools and skills, ready for you to take home and apply
- a unique learning environment – of inspiring teachers and colleagues who share insights and bring valuable experience and expertise to discussions
- an excellent network – of ambitious professionals from across Scandinavia.
Your company gets:
- a competent leader – who can proactively tackle leadership challenges and knows how to nurture talent in others
- a confident strategist – who has acquired measurable skills to formulate strategic initiatives, assess which will have the greatest impact on the company, and make them happen
- an inspired employee – who feels stimulated and ready to move to the next level of leadership.
The programme is designed for Scandinavian leaders with:
- +3 years of leadership experience but currently not in an executive position
- a strong professional track record
- an ambition to boost skills and learning to prepare for the next level of leadership
- a desire to develop your own leadership style, learn effective dialogue, revitalize your vision and build on your strengths
- capacity to change and move to a higher level of your leadership performance
- a desire to develop a personal leadership path that ensures you remain inspired and resilient for the future
Fast facts on IMD
- More than 9,000 executives from more than 100 countries come to IMD each year
- Around 170 global companies choose IMD for their customised programmes each year
- An alumni network with more than 800,000 members worldwide
- More than 20 different nationalities represented in the IMD faculty and staff
- Ranked TOP 3 in executive education worldwide (Financial Times 2012 – 2020)
and ranked FIRST in open programmes worldwide (Financial Times 2012 – 2020)