Executive Management Programme INSEAD
An International Management Programme for Executives who wants to strengthen the business strategy, business model and competitive situation.
In cooperation with INSEAD
In cooperation with INSEAD
The Executive Management Programme INSEAD is an international management programme for executives, providing you with the latest knowledge and useful tools to develop and strengthen your business strategy, business model and competitive situation.
The programme seeks to cast a spotlight on the way senior leaders strategically and insightfully exercise their leadership, behaviours and judgement at every level.
The programme has an innovative learning approach with an applied problem-solving orientation. It aims to empower the next generation of well-rounded, agile-thinking and innovative leaders who are ready to make a positive impact in today’s society.
You will learn from award-winning faculty and interact with fellow students from Denmark and Norway. This is a journey that starts with who you are, and leads to what you want to achieve.
Develop your people, transform your organization
The Program is also an obvious opportunity for management teams and directors who want a consistent frame of reference and approach to solving the company’s strategic challenges. There is the opportunity to have more participants from the same company in the same team or to send team or board members to the training in smaller groups or individually.
You empower your people to realize your organization’s ambition by developing their capabilities in areas such as strategy, innovation and leadership. The top team cannot succeed alone. You energize and align your people around a shared commitment moving forward.
The Executive Management Programme is designed for senior executives, including CEOs, COOs, CFOs and heads of product divisions, geographical regions or other major business units within the private or public sectors.
They will have a minimum of 5 years’ senior executive general management experience.
Participants are required to attend an opening dinner to be held on the first Monday of each module. All modules ends with a closing dinner.
In order to maximise your learning experience, we require your full attention and commitment for the duration of the programme.
|March 2021 - Executive Management Programme|
|Module 1||8 - 11 March 2021||Kolding, Denmark|
|Module 2||12 - 15 April 202||INSEAD, France|
|Module 3||7 - 10 June 2021||INSEAD, France|
|August 2021 - Executive Management Programme|
|Module 1||23 - 26 August 2021||Kolding, Denmark|
|Module 2||27 - 30 September 2021||INSEAD, France|
|Module 3||29 November -2 December 2021||INSEAD, France|
Hospital Director, Randers Regional Hospital
Jonas Dahl, who is hospital director at the Randers Regional Hospital, an emergency hospital with 1,800 employees and an annual budget of DKK 1.1 billion, has just completed the Executive Management Program INSEAD.
– I wanted a theoretical insight into the world I deal with for everyday life, with management, strategy and communication as the focal point. However, it was important to me that it was a practically applicable and case-based education, which I had heard was the case, explains Jonas Dahl.
He emphasizes, among other things, the high level of the professors and the positive aspects with a new and fruitful network of like-minded people.
Global Marketing Director, Uhrenholt A/S
For Malene Kjær, who is Global Marketing Director at Uhrenholt, the Executive Management Program has been a very exciting journey, both academically and personally.
– I had reached a point in my career, where I wanted a professional boost and the opportunity to polish my strategic, innovation and management level. The program has greatly developed me both professionally and personally, and after I have returned home I have been invited within the group management in Uhrenholt. Thus, the program has given me the last injection in relation to the fact that I was prepared to take this step – I have been briefly and well dressed for the new role, says Malene Kjær.
According to Malene Kjær, the program has to a high degree lived up to expectations – both in relation to the academic level and the level of the teachers.
Managing Director, TV2 Nord
For Mikael Justesen, getting ripped up in some habits and mindset was an important reason for choosing to participate in the Executive Management Program INSEAD.
– I needed to get new inspiration and immerse myself and then the course as an opportunity to spend time for myself. One of my main tasks in everyday life is to see new opportunities and give inspiration to my employees, so that the prospect of being inspired by the “best” within the management and strategy area, notably in a compressed course, played an important role for me. , says Mikael Justesen in TV2 Nord.
According to Mikael Justesen, the process has already characterized the strategic work in the company.
For Ole Skatka Jensen, who is top manager in Auramarine, a company that works with fuel processing systems within the shipping and power plant industry, it was also a need to be dressed for the challenges of the future, which were crucial for his participation.
– We are currently undergoing a lot of changes, and in January we are going to work with new strategies, among other things in relation to Blue Ocean. I therefore had a need to be inspired and get some new tools and ideas to work with in relation to this forthcoming strategy work. Moreover, we are a high-tech company, and it is therefore extremely important for us to be part of the “beat”, and in this context getting some new innovation tools made available also an important motive for me, says Ole Skatka Jensen.
According to Skatka Jensen, his expectations for the program were largely met.
Deputy Director, FTFa
For Lykke Holmkvist, who is Deputy Director of FTFa, it was a wish for a stronger professional foundation that was the reason for participating in the top management program.
– After some years when my area of responsibility has been gradually expanded, I felt a need to get some more tools in relation to my management work and business development in general. I would like to get some inspiration and some new trends and generally get my strategic and managerial skills cleaned. In addition, it was essential for me that the education program was conducted in a professional and international environment, something that INSEAD can very much live up to, she says.
She emphasizes, among other things, the positive aspects with a new and fruitful network of like-minded people.
Andrew Shipilov is professor of strategy at INSEAD and program director at the Executive Management Programme. He is an expert in strategy, innovation and networking and researches, among other things, how social networks, strategic alliances and partnerships affect companies’ competitive advantages. Professor Shipilov has since 2010 been the academic director of INSEAD’s Blue Ocean Strategy Program.
Read more about the professors and lecturers at the Executive Management Programme INSEAD.
The education fee for the Executive Management Programme is 17,500 Euro. In addition, there are costs for transportation in France and flight to Paris.
Accommodation is booked at Hotel Koldingfjord and here classes are also held.
Hotel Koldingfjord is a unique first-class hotel in extremely scenic surroundings, situated with beautiful views of Koldingfjord and the surrounding countryside. Hotel Koldingfjord has everything you would expect from a hotel that is recognized as one of Denmark’s best hotel and conference centers.
Module 2 and 3 at INSEAD
Accommodation is booked at a hotel close to campus. We book your hotel and catering for the entire programme.