With the Leading Strategic Change programme you get five days of concentrated teaching in an international learning environment at INSEAD. You are challenged and inspired by some of the world’s leading teachers.
Leading Strategic Change INSEAD is an intensive training program for executives and senior executives who want to become better at implementing ambitious strategy execution and transformation projects.
You will get inspiration, insight, knowledge and tools that will enable you to bring your company’s strategy execution initiatives and transformation projects to a high and ambitious level.
The program will give you the latest knowledge in strategy, strategy execution and transformation.
Get information on Leading Strategic Change – in co-operation with INSEAD
How you benefit
The programme will give you the foundation for success with strategy implementation and transformation.
You will be able to:
- Gain clarity on your strategic challenge. Come with a heightened awareness of your strategic aspirations and challenges and leave with a more realistic, actionable plan of execution
- Prepare realistic plans for execution
- Identify the hidden barriers in your organization. Gain new insights about the hidden barriers to strategic execution and how to overcome them
- Understand the psychological dynamics between strategy execution practitioners and stakeholders
- Build an actionable plan of execution. Acquire a deep understanding of how to get results from future strategic initiatives
Join the Executive Forum
Executive education for top management
Executive Forum is an exclusive learning forum for those who want to focus on and develop your managerial and strategic knowledge and competence.
In the Executive Forum you get unique knowledge and inspiration from professors from the internationally renowned business schools, IMD and INSEAD, who through four annual master classes give you insight into the latest research, the latest methods and the latest cases.
The forum is also a unique opportunity to stay in touch with former participants if you have participated in one of the Scandinavian Executive Institute’s educational programs.