- The Company is the data controller for your personal information. All inquiries to the Company must be made using the contact information provided under section 7.
The Company’s Collection of your personal information
1. What personal information do we collect and for what purposes?
- 1. When you visit the website, we automatically collect information about you, such as the type of browser you use, the search terms you use on the website, your IP address, and information about your computer in order to optimize website conversion, improve it, and conduct targeted marketing.
- When you order information on the website, we collect information about you, such as name, address, email address, position, phone number, information about the products you request information about, or purchase, in order to provide the services to you and for our accounting obligations related to a purchase.
- When you sign up for one of our courses or events, your name, position, email, phone, company, and photo are shared with other participants. Position and company are shared with potential participants of the same course.
- In connection with events, we may take photographs of participants and use these images on our website, in advertisements, and on social media. If you do not want us to use your image, we will respect that. Just let us know, either when the photo is taken or afterwards.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, you consent to us collecting information about you, such as name, company, and email address.
- The information you provide when subscribing to the newsletter is used to:
- Administer your subscription
- Offer you special benefits
- Provide direct marketing about our products and new services
2. What is the basis for the collection of information?
- The collection of information as mentioned in section 1.2 is necessary for us to pursue our interests in improving the functionalities of the website and its structure, as well as to offer you relevant deals.
- We only use your IP address to determine your geographical location if we have received your separate consent for this purpose.
- The collection of information as mentioned in section 1.2 is necessary for us to fulfill our agreement with you.
- We only collect the information mentioned in section 1.3 if you give your consent for this.
3. Use of data processors
- We use external platforms/data processors to target marketing, including retargeting, improving the website, and for your evaluation of our products/services. These platforms/data processors are under our instruction and process data for which we are data controllers. The data processors may not use the data for any other purpose than fulfilling the agreement with us and are bound by confidentiality regarding this.
4. Your rights
To provide transparency regarding the processing of your information, we, as the data controller, must inform you about your rights.
Right of access
- You are entitled at any time to request in writing information about, among other things, what information we have registered about you, the purpose of the registration, which categories of personal data and recipients of information there may be, as well as information about the source of the information.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we process about you. For the issuance of multiple copies, we charge a fee of DKK 50.00. If you want a copy of your personal information, you must submit a written request along with documentation proving that you are the person in question.
Right to rectification
- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal information about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware of any errors in the information, we have registered about you, you are encouraged to make a written request to us so that the information can be corrected.
Right to erasure
- In certain cases, you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us, for example, if you withdraw your consent for your subscription to our products/services. To the extent that the processing of your information is necessary, for example, to comply with our accounting obligations, we are not obligated to delete your personal information.
Right to restriction of processing for storage
- In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted to storage only, for example, if you believe that the information, we process about you is not correct.
Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this information to another data controller when we collect your personal information in connection with:
- your purchase of a product from us, as stated in section 1.3, or
- your consent for us to use your IP address to determine your geographical location, as stated in section 2.2, or
- your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, as stated in section 1.5.
Right to object
- You have the right at any time, for specific reasons, to object to our processing of your personal information that we collect for the purpose of improving the functionalities of the website and its structure, as stated in section 1.1.
- Furthermore, you have the right at any time to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, as stated in section 1.1.
- If you object to the processing, we are no longer entitled to process your personal information unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for continued processing.
Right to withdraw consent
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for us to use your IP address to determine your geographical location, as stated in section 1.1, and your consent to subscribe to our newsletter, as stated in section 1.5. If you withdraw your consent, please be aware that in certain cases, we may be entitled to continue the processing, as stated in section 2. In such cases, you will be informed accordingly.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint
- You have the right at any time to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency.
5. Deletion of personal data
- Information that we have collected in connection with your consent to receive marketing via email, SMS, and post will be deleted if you withdraw your consent, unless we are entitled to continue the processing, as stated in section 2.
- Information that we have collected in connection with your subscription to our newsletter will be deleted upon your request. In all newsletters, you will have the opportunity to respond and thereby unsubscribe.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally or unlawfully destroyed, lost, altered, or disclosed, as well as to prevent unauthorized access or misuse.
- Only employees who have a genuine need to access your personal information to perform their job duties have access to this information.
7. Contact information
Scandinavian Executive Institute A/S
Kolding Aapark 2, 4.
Tel.: +45 3120 5550
- 2. If you cannot accept the amended policy, you will not be able to continue using the website, and your personal information may be deleted.